Category : Oncology
From patient referral to post-therapy management, Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapies for Cancer: A Practical Guide presents a comprehensive view of CAR modified T-cells in a concise and practical format. Providing authoritative guidance on the implementation and management of CAR T-cell therapy from Drs. Daniel W. Lee and Nirali N. Shah, this clinical resource keeps you up to date on the latest developments in this rapidly evolving area.
- Covers all clinical aspects, including patient referral, toxicities management, comorbidities, bridging therapy, post-CAR monitoring, and multidisciplinary approaches to supportive care.
- Includes key topics on associated toxicities such as predictive biomarkers, infections, and multidisciplinary approaches to supportive care.
- Presents current knowledge on FDA approved CAR T-cell products as well as developments on the horizon.
- Editors and authors represent leading investigators in academia and worldwide pioneers of CAR therapy.
- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 2, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323661815
- ISBN-13: 978-0323661812
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.8 x 9 inches