Category : *HOT books Physiology Sport Medicine
ACSM’s Resources for the Exercise Physiologist (American College of Sports Medicine) (EPUB)
Edition : 3
Format : EPUB
File Size : 27.8 MB
ISBN : 978-1975153168 9781975153199
By Benjamin Gordon, American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
Lippincott® Connect Featured Title Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials. An essential preparation book for the ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist examination, ACSM’s Resources for the Exercise Physiologist, 3rd Edition, is an essential volume for certification candidates and practicing Exercise Physiologists looking to boost their exam confidence and achieve success in practice. This updated edition is fully aligned with the eleventh edition of ACSM’s Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription and reflects the most current standards and practices in exercise physiology. Published by the American College of Sports Medicine, this practical resource is organized around the scope of ACSM-EP practice domains. A clear introduction to understanding exercise, physical activity, and pre-exercise screening opens the book, followed by thorough coverage of assessment and programming for healthy populations, assessment and programming for special populations, counseling and behavioral strategies for encouraging exercises, and legal, management and professional issues relevant to practice.
- Updated content aligned with the 11th edition of ACSM’s Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription prepares students for exam success and equips prospective and practicing EPs with the foundation for confident, competent clinical practice.
- Chapter objectives keep students focused on essential information.
- Case Studies provide essential practice applying knowledge to commonly encountered scenarios.
Lippincott® Connect features:
- Full access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott® Connect also allows users to create Study Collections to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections you can:
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
- Publisher : LWW; Third edition (August 24, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 550 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975153162
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975153168