Category : Veterinary Medicine
By David G. Smith, Michael P. Schenk
This full-color guide is designed to provide an introduction to the anatomy of the rabbit for biology, zoology, nursing, or pre-professional students taking an introductory laboratory course in biology, zoology, anatomy and physiology, or basic vertebrate anatomy. The rabbit is an excellent alternative to other specimens for these courses.
- More than 150 color photographs and illustrations are provided for the identification of anatomical structures.
- Color micrographs of histological slides accompany many of the photos and illustrations.
- Multiple figures of the muscular, skeletal, and organ systems provide a complete picture of the layers of rabbit anatomy.
- Dissection instructions are set off from the main text and important terms are boldfaced.
- Detailed instructions on how to efficiently and accurately perform all of the dissections allow the students to work independently and confidently.
- Tables are used throughout to conveniently summarize information presented in the text.
- A glossary containing definitions of boldfaced terms is provided.
- Publisher : Morton Publishing Company; 1st edition (January 1, 2019)
- Language : English
- Loose Leaf : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1617319376
- ISBN-13 : 978-1617319372
- ISBN-13 : 9781617319372
- eText ISBN: 9781617319389