Category : Nephrology Netter Collection
Christopher R Kelly (Author), Jaime Landman (Author)
The Urinary System, 2nd Edition provides a concise and highly visual approach to the basic sciences and clinical pathology of the kidney, bladder, and ureters. This volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA "Green Books") has been expanded and revised by Drs. Christopher Rehbeck Kelly and Jaime Landman to capture current clinical perspectives in nephrology and urology - from normal anatomy, histology, physiology, and development to glomerular and tubular diseases, infections, urological surgeries, and cancers. It also features hundreds of radiologic and pathologic images to supplement the classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the kidney, ureters, and bladder in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Adeptly navigate current controversies and timely topics in clinical medicine with guidance from expert editors, authors, and the input of an international advisory board.
- Gain a rich, comprehensive clinical view of the urinary system by seeing classic Netter anatomic illustrations side by side with cutting-edge radiologic images, pathology slides, and the latest molecular biology findings.
- Visualize the timely topics in nephrology and urology, including HIV-associated nephropathy, hepatorenal syndrome, laparoscopic and robotic surgeries, and tumor cryoblation.
- See current clinical concepts captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via contributions from Carlos Machado, MD, and other artists working in the Netter style.
A reliable and effective reference on the urinary system with the visual support of Netter
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (March 6, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437722385
- ISBN-13: 978-1437722383
- ISBN-13: 9781437722383
- eText ISBN: 9781455726561
- eText ISBN: 9788821437182
ISBN1437722385, 978-1437722383, 9781437722383, 9781455726561, 9788821437182