Category : Obstetrics & Gynecology
by Catherine Y. Spong
Stillbirth remains a major and tragic obstetric complication
The number of deaths due to stillbirth are greater than those due to preterm birth and sudden infant death syndrome combined.
Stillbirth: Prediction, Prevention and Management provides a comprehensive guide to the topic of stillbirth. Distilling recent groundbreaking research, expert authors consider:
- The epidemiology of stillbirth throughout the world
- The various possible causes of stillbirth
- The psychological effects on mothers and families who suffer a stillbirth
- Management of stillbirth
- Managing pregnancies following stillbirth
Stillbirth: Prediction, Prevention and Management is packed with crucial evidence-based information and practical insights. It enables all obstetric healthcare providers to manage one of the most traumatic yet all too common situations they will encounter.
- ISBN-13: 9781444337068
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication date: 7/12/2011
- Edition number: 1
- Pages: 272