Jens Waschke (Author), Friedrich Paulsen (Author)
Learning with the Sobotta system
Sobotta - tables of muscles, joints and nerves
60 tables assist in deepening and reviewing your knowledge:
· All muscles of the human body including origin, insertion, innervation and function. Matching the atlas, volumes 1 to 3, you find a schematic illustration of the original Sobotta figure for each muscle. The described muscle is highlighted in colour.
· Branches and supply areas of the cervical, brachial and lumbosacral plexus
· Joints and cranial nerves
A practical learning tool for studying on the go!
Each table refers to the corresponding figures in Sobotta Atlases Volumes 1 to 3
- Hardcover: 80 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1st edition (March 21, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-3437296802
- ISBN-13: 9783437296802
- eText ISBN: 9783437296802