Shelley Giordano DHSc RT (R)(MR)(ARRT) (Author)
Succeed on the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) general radiography registry examination with engaging resource! Examination Review for Radiology is the only book on the market that allows you to take as many as three online 220-question mock registry examinations without ever duplicating a question!
You can choose to take online practice exams timed to simulate the actual three-hour registry exam) or untimed to help you build speed and confidence. You also have access to a sample printed exam, 15-25 review questions per chapter, and a comprehensive 220-question multiple-choice exam at the end of the book. Answers to all book questions are provided, along with rationales and page numbers to help you fill in gaps in your knowledge.
Take as many online practice exams that simulate the actual AART general registry exam with the online examination simulator that randomly selects from more than 2,000 questions.
- Assess your mastery of each of the AART’s five content specification areas through 15-25 review questions at the end of each chapter,
- Familiarize yourself with what to expect on exam day by reviewing the sample print exam.
- Build a time-saving study plan using the rationales and page numbers in the answer section at the back of the book to quickly locate the information you need to spend more time reviewing.
- Ensure your mastery of all content that could be on the exam with key points presented in both bulleted and short paragraph format.
- Fine tune your visual understanding of correct positioning and techniques with easy-to-follow images in the procedures chapter.
- Maximize your chances for success using the introductory chapter’s tips on how to prepare for the exam.
- Find the information you need fast with anytime, anywhere access to the fully searchable text online.
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1 edition (October 11, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451118716
- ISBN-13: 978-1451118711
- ISBN-13: 9781451118711
- eText ISBN: 9781469838786