Daniel Steinberg MD (Author), Jennifer S. Myers MD (Author), Chitra Komal Jaipaul MD (Author)
Medical consultation is an integral part of the job description for many internal medicine specialists who practice in an inpatient setting. This concise, pocket-sized handbook helps you to provide timely and effective, evidence-based consultations for a full range of commonly encountered clinical situations. Each chapter provides evidence-based answers to common medical consultation questions, giving you the practical guidance you need to successfully manage hospitalized patients.
- A practical organization expedites access to the most relevant health concerns for every type of hospitalized patient.
- 20-25 clinical questions for each patient type, followed by brief, evidence-based answers, address the most common clinical scenarios requiring medical consultation.
- A thorough and systematic search of current literature ensures that each clinical recommendation is based on the best available evidence.
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (September 25, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416022139
- ISBN-13: 978-1416022138
- ISBN-13: 9781416022138
- eText ISBN: 9788461176397