Category : Neurosurgery Surgery
Rahul Jandial MD PhD (Author), Paul McCormick MD MPH FACS (Author), Peter M Black MD PhD (Author)
Core Techniques in Operative Neurosurgery provides step-by-step guidance to help you effectively manage the full range of cranial and spinal neurosurgical disorders. Drs. Rahul Jandial, Paul McCormick, and Peter Black offer their expertise and experience in consistent chapters that cover the indications and contraindications, pitfalls, tips and tricks, and more for each procedure. With access to the full text and procedural videos online at www.expertconsult.com, you'll have everything you need to minimize risk and get the best results.
- Master each technique by watching step-by-step videos online at www.expertconsult.com, and access the book's complete text and illustrations.
- Find information easily with consistent chapters that include indications and contraindications, common pitfalls, bailout options, and tips and tricks from the experts for each procedure.
- Apply the expertise and experience of the world's leading authorities in the field of neurosurgery.
The ideal neurosurgical reference offering the tools needed to hone a surgeons existing skills and learn new techniques in order to minimize risk and maximize earning potential in a comprehensive yet concise, easy-to-read reference
- Hardcover: 736 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (April 25, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437709079
- ISBN-13: 978-1437709070
- ISBN-13: 9781437709070
- eText ISBN: 9781437737721
ISBN1437709079, 978-1437709070, 9781437709070, 9781437737721