Armanda Tatsas MD (Author), Syed Z. Ali MD (Author), Justin A. Bishop MD (Author), Salina Tsai MD (Author), Sheila Sheth MD(Author), Anil V. Parwani MD (Author)
Radiologic-cytopathologic correlation is critical for an accurate interpretation of a pathologic process. Atlas of Radiologic-Cytopathologic Correlations is a generously illustrated and user-friendly atlas containing over 700 carefully selected, high resolution images from radiology and cytopathology and serves as a practical guide in the diagnostically challenging areas of deep-seated mass lesions, with additional coverage of selected areas of soft tissues, bone and some superficial sites such as thyroid.
In seven chapters, radiologic and pathologic images are arranged for easy correlation and comparison of diagnostic features thoroughly illustrating all-important aspects of the radiology, cytopathology and histopathology of the key disease processes in each organ system.
- 749 high resolution radiologic, cytopathologic and histopathologic images arranged for easy correlation and comparison
- Comprehensive coverage of organ systems and disease processes
- Coverage includes non-neoplastic and benign lesions as well as malignancy
- Authors are expert faculty from both diagnostic specialties
- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical; 1 edition (April 24, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936287692
- ISBN-13: 978-1936287697
- ISBN-13: 9781936287697
- eText ISBN: 9781617051265