By Siri Ancha, Christine Auberle, Devin Cash, Mohit Harsh, John Hickman, Carole Kounga
The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics, 37th Edition, provides essential information you need for successful patient care, with concise, high-yield content that reflects today’s fast-changing advances in medical technology and therapeutics. Written by faculty, residents, and fellows and edited by chief residents of the distinguished Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, the Washington Manual presents brief, logical approaches to diagnosis and management of commonly encountered medical conditions, including new therapies that improve patient outcomes. Discover why housestaff and faculty around the world depend on this best-selling resource for day-to-day clinical practice in internal medicine.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of many areas of medicine and the core subspecialties—all at your fingertips for quick review and reference
- Features a new, colorful presentation with easy-to-follow guidelines, tables, diagrams, and dosing and treatment information
- Includes easy-to-use algorithms for fast visual guidance
- Addresses challenges that residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners confront every day
- Features content carefully edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by Wolters Kluwer Health under license from Washington University.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; Thirty-Seventh, North American edition (November 9, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975190629
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975190620
- ISBN-13 : 9781975190620
- eText ISBN: 9781975190644