Category : *HOT books Oncology QBank
The PassMachine Medical Oncology Board Review 2021 (v5.1) (Beattheboards) (Qbank)
Format : Complete HTML for Qbank
File Size : 800
Exam Builder, Release Date April 1, 2021, Termination Date March 31, 2024
- Download all compressed (.rar) files and put them into the same folder on your computer.
- Using WinRAR, extract the file part1.rar. This will automatically extract all other parts together.
- After extraction, run the file Exam Builder.html. This will start the lecture.
BOARD-STYLE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
COMPREHENSIVE QUESTION BANK: 800+ Medical Oncology multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are included. Each question carefully follows the ABIM board exam content outline and format.
REALISTIC TEST ENVIRONMENT: Prepare by taking practice tests in a format that’s just like the actual exam.
THE “QBL” METHOD: “Question-Based Learning” ensures that your review is 100% relevant to the ABIM Medical Oncology exam. This proven method works by embedding multiple-choice questions into course lectures.
OPTIMIZED FOR LEARNING: Unlike other Q Banks, The Pass Machine Medical Oncology practice questions include referenced explanations, so you learn the “how” and “why” behind every question.
Intended Audience: Oncologists
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Assess diagnosis, staging and prognostic factors of breast cancer.
- Explain the different types of gynecologic cancer.
- Describe basic pharmacological and biological principles in the management and treatment of cancer.
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for genitourinary cancer including bladder, other urothelial, prostate, and renal cancer, and germ cell tumors.
- Demonstrate medical management of lung and thymic cancer and mesothelioma.
- Integrate modalities of care and ethics including treatment-related issues, complications, supportive care, survivorship, psychosocial aspects of cancer, bioethical/legal/economic issues, and communication skills.
Skin Cancer, Sarcomas, and Unknown Primary Site
Anticancer Therapeutics, Clinical Research Methodology, and Ethics
Palliative Care, Survivorship, and Communication
Head, Neck, Thyroid, and Central Nervous System Malignancies
Genetics and Tumor Biology