Category : Internal Medicine Nursing Pediatrics
Study Guide for Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing, 9e
by Marilyn J. Hockenberry PhD RN PNP-BC FAAN, Kelley Ward PhD RNC
Specially designed to parallel the material in Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing, 9th Edition, this user-friendly study guide provides valuable review of essential concepts and skills. Hands-on learning exercises and practical activities allow you to apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios.
- Learning exercises include key terms, multiple-choice questions, case studies, and critical thinking activities.
- Perforated pages offer flexibility and ease of use.
- Answers for review questions and learning activities at the back of the guide allow you to assess your mastery of the material.
- Completely updated content matches the textbook and provides a comprehensive review of essential pediatric nursing concepts and skills.
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 9 edition (October 16, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323084443
- ISBN-13: 978-0323084444
ISBN9780323084444, 0323084443, 9780323293358, 0323293352