Category : Nursing
By Susan K. Grove PhD RN ANP-BC GNP-BC, Jennifer R. Gray PhD RN FAAN
Use this practical study guide to get more out of Grove & Gray'sUnderstanding Nursing Research, 8th Edition! With chapters corresponding to the textbook, this workbook provides exercises testing your knowledge and boosting your critical thinking skills. It offers hands-on practice in applying nursing research to evidence-based practice while reinforcing the steps of the research process. Like the textbook, this edition includes a stronger emphasis on critical appraisal - with three published research studies featured in critical appraisal exercises throughout the book.
- Time-tested and innovative exercises reinforce key concepts with fill-in-the-blank, matching, and multiple-choice questions, with exercises including Terms and Definitions, Linking Ideas, Web-Based Information and Resources, and Conducting Critical Appraisals to Build an Evidence-Based Practice.
- Critical Appraisal activities provide opportunities to apply your research knowledge to evaluate the quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods studies located in the appendices.
- Appraisal Guidelinesprovide step-by-step guidance in critically appraising published research literature.
- Quick-reference printed tabs in the print edition make it easy to locate the Answer Key and each of the book's three published studies in the appendices.
- Answer Key is provided for the exercises in each chapter, allowing you to check your understanding and learn from your mistakes.
- NEW! Increased focus on critical appraisal for evidence-based practice corresponds to the emphasis on critical appraisal in the text.
- NEW! Updated content corresponds to the 8th edition of Grove & Gray's Understanding Nursing Research textbook.
- NEW! Updated full-text articles reflect the most current, high-quality research studies.
- Publisher : Saunders; 8th edition (15 Dec. 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 226 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323826245
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323826242
- ISBN-13 : 9780323826242
- eText ISBN: 9780323826266