By Constance G Visovsky PhD RN ACNP-BC FAAN, Cheryl H. Zambroski PhD RN, Shirley M. Hosler RN BSN MSN
Reinforce your understanding of nursing pharmacology and medication safety! Corresponding chapter by chapter to Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology, 10th Edition, this study guide provides exercises designed to help you administer medications safely and prevent drug errors. Learning activities include a math review, dosage calculation exercises, and case studies that emphasize clinical decision-making and prioritization. It’s the comprehensive review you need to succeed on course and licensure exams!
- Variety of exercises reinforces your understanding with matching, multiple-choice, and select-all-that-apply questions, as well as crossword puzzles.
- Practice quizzes provide preparation for course and licensure exams.
- Reader-friendly writing style and organization makes the content easier to understand.
- NEW! Updated exercises cover newly approved pharmaceutical treatments and drugs.
- NEW Next Generation NCLEX®-format and alternate item review questions prepare you for the new licensure exam.
- NEW organization of chapters more logically organizes review exercises by body system and type of drug.
- Publisher : Mosby; 10th edition (March 24, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323761224
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323761222