By Ali Abbas
This accessible and interactive textbook covers all compulsory and optional topics on the GCSE Edexcel Psychology syllabus introduced in 2017, including development, memory, psychological problems, brain and neuropsychology, social influence and research methods. All topics are covered in depth, enabling you to digest and retain the information necessary and be ready for your exams.
Packed with ideas and techniques designed to help you cement your knowledge, the book includes a number of unique and helpful features, such as:
- Expert tips from an experienced senior examiner to clarify key points and help you avoid making common errors
- New and updated exam questions to aid practice
- Active learning tasks, such as key definitions and word gaps
- Double page spreads outlining the studies you need to know, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Coverage of the new compulsory mathematical element which was brought into the specification in 2017
Perfect for revising psychological concepts, theories and studies in relation to the three critical assessment objectives, Psychology GCSE for Edexcel 2nd Edition is an essential resource for anyone taking a psychology GCSE using the Edexcel specification.
- Publisher : Routledge; 2nd edition (October 12, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 164 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1032195010
- ISBN-13 : 978-1032195018
- Reading age : 17 - 18 years