Comprehensive Review of Endocrine and Head and Neck Surgery provides a broad and deep all-encompassing review of Endocrine and Head and Neck Surgery. The speakers have been chosen for their expertise as experienced endocrine and head and neck surgeons and as surgical teachers. This will ensure that the learners will receive a thorough understanding of contemporary endocrine and head and neck surgical decision making, appropriate endocrine and head neck surgical techniques and methods, and prognosis.
Practicing general surgeons, otolaryngologists and endocrine and head and neck surgeons as well as general surgery, otolaryngology and endocrine and head and neck surgical residents and fellows, medical students and nurses interested in endocrine and head and neck surgery.
Topics & Speakers
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Outline an increased scientific and technical knowledge base in endocrine and head and neck surgical practice
- Describe current patterns of care for endocrine and head and neck surgical disorders
- Apply the information learned into his or her endocrine and head and neck surgical practice
- Use improved competence in performing current endocrine and head and neck surgical techniques
- Identify areas for personal practice quality improvement and expanded breadth of service
Date of Original Release: January 15, 2014