By Meir H. Kryger MD. FRCPC, Thomas Roth PhD, Cathy A Goldstein MD
Offering today’s most authoritative, comprehensive coverage of sleep disorders, Kryger’s Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine, 7th Edition, is a must-have resource for sleep medicine specialists, fellows, trainees, and technicians, as well as pulmonologists, neurologists, and other clinicians who see patients with sleep-related issues. It provides a solid understanding of underlying basic science as well as complete coverage of emerging advances in management and treatment for a widely diverse patient population. Evidence-based content, hundreds of full-color illustrations, and a wealth of additional resources online help you make well-informed clinical decisions and offer your patients the best possible care.
- Contains new chapters on sleep in intersex and transgender individuals; sleep telemedicine and remote PAP adherence monitoring; and sleep and the menstrual cycle, as well as increased coverage of treatment and management of pediatric patients.
- Includes expanded sections on pharmacology, sleep in individuals with other medical disorders, and methodology.
- Discusses updated treatments for sleep apnea and advancements in CPAP therapy.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (January 3, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323661890
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323661898
- ISBN-13 : 9780323661898
- eText ISBN: 9780323675055