Dermatopathology - A Comprehensive Review
Dermatopathology: A Comprehensive Review
The Oakstone Institute
The Oakstone Institute course Dermatopathology: A Comprehensive Review has just been recorded. This activity will be available Online and in DVD formats to fit your schedule and preparation preference. What’s more, it includes a detailed syllabus on PDF that features enlargeable full-color images of each slide from all presentations.
The Dermatopathology: A Comprehensive Review activity is part of a series of comprehensive reviews that Oakstone Institute has developed. Topic areas for this series currently include: dermatopathology, cytopathology, blood banking, and molecular genetics.
This course condenses the very large field of dermatopathology into a concise series of lectures that allows participants to successfully interpret the great majority of cutaneous biopsies encountered in routine practice.
Pathologists and dermatologists who interpret skin biopsies in their daily practice. Residents in pathology and dermatology learning this challenging and complex subspecialty.
Topics & Speakers
(All lectures by Garth R. Fraga MD, FASDP)
Garth R. Fraga, MD, FASDP
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Apply simple rules to accurately identify both nonmelanoma and melanoma skin cancers
- Use criteria to distinguish benign melanocytic nevus from melanoma
- Recognize the many benign lesions that are often sampled to rule out malignancy
- Apply appropriate immunostains and molecular methods to the diagnosis of cutaneous neoplasms
- Guide your clinicians in the diagnosis and management of inflammatory skin diseases
Date of Original Release: August 1, 2014
Estimated Time to Complete: 13 hours
TOTAL FILE SIZE: 3.8GB
For more info, please visit: http://www.cmeinfo.com/store_temp/Dermatopathology:_A_Comprehensive_Review__697.asp