Category : *HOT books Pathology Respiratory Medicine
Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach: A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series, 3rd Edition (PDF)
Format : Publisher PDF
ISBN : 9780323442848
by Kevin O. Leslie MD (Author), Mark R. Wick MD (Author)_0
Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Pulmonary Pathology, 3rd Edition, helps you accurately identify and interpret neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lungs by using a pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians in pulmonary pathology guide you from a histological pattern, through the appropriate work-up, around the pitfalls, and to the best diagnosis. Superb, full-color illustrations capture key pathological patterns for a full range of common and rare conditions, and a "visual index" at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance.
A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables, charts, and graphs so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
- Sweeping content updates
- keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding pulmonary hypertension, pediatric lung disease, and all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung.
- An online virtual microscope provides access to more than 150 digital slides.
- A new chapter on Pulmonary Function Testing for Pathologists brings you up to date with relevant aspects of these key tests.
- Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
- Series: Pattern Recognition
- Hardcover: 848 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (November 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323442846
- ISBN-13: 978-0323442848
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.5 x 11.1 inches