By James Chang MD, Peter C. Neligan MB FRCS(I) FRCSC FACS
Comprehensive and fully up to date, the six-volume Plastic Surgery remains the gold standard text in this complex area of surgery. Completely revised to meet the demands of both the trainee and experienced surgeon, Hand and Upper Extremity, Volume 6 of Plastic Surgery, 5th Edition, features new, full-color clinical photos, procedural videos, lectures, and authoritative coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated video presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- New chapters cover nerve transfers, aesthetics, and pain management; coverage throughout includes new, pioneering translational work shaping the future of hand and upper extremity surgery.
- New digital video preface by Dr. Peter C. Neligan addresses the changes across all six volumes.
- New treatment and decision-making algorithms added to chapters where applicable.
- New video lectures and editor-narrated slide presentations offer a step-by-step audiovisual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- Evidence-based advice from an expanded roster of international experts allows you to apply the very latest advances in hand and upper extremity plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323810438
- Publication date : December 15, 2023
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5 edition
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323810432