By Valerie I. Leek MSN RN CMSRN
- Increase your test scores in pharmacology class.
- Improve your pharmacology score on the NCLEX.
- Expand your understanding of pharmacological agents.
- Decrease and prevent medication errors in practice.
These test-yourself review cards put critical clinical information for nearly 400 of the top generic medications at your fingertips. And, you can count on them for accuracy, because each card is based on content from Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
"I was one of the majority of nursing students who found pharmacology overwhelming and difficult to understand. This tool, which featured a color-coded, body-system organization reflecting the information common to classes of medications, alleviated my fear of pharmacology. This is a worthwhile purchase for those wishing to pass the NCLEX-RN and gain a deeper understanding of medications for the exam as well as real world situations." -Danielle G
- Publisher : F.A. Davis Company; Third edition (December 1, 2017)
- Language : English
- Cards : 468 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0803660480
- ISBN-13 : 978-0803660489
- ISBN-13 : 9780803660489
- eText ISBN: 9780803689428