By Ariane Marelli, Jamil Aboulhosn
Covering the full spectrum of CHD from infants through adults, Perloff's Clinical Recognition of Congenital Heart Disease, 7th Edition, provides unparalleled guidance on the diagnosis and treatment of common and uncommon CHD in one definitive resource. The editors of this new edition, Drs. Ariane J. Marelli and Jamil A. Aboulhosn, have maintained Dr. Joseph Perloff’s richly nuanced approach while bringing this classic text completely up to date with all the latest evidence and technologic advances in the field. With its comprehensive, step-by-step approach, you’ll acquire a structured understanding of CHD across age ranges, allowing you to effectively detect these conditions as early as possible.
NEW in the 7th Edition:
- Updated images throughout, as well as phonocardiograms, electrocardiograms, flow charts, and anatomic drawings
- Specific, integrated findings for individual patients with Dr Perloff’s classic approach to diagnosis and treatment
- Streamlined review of sequelae and complications
- Historical Notes at the beginning of each chapter
- Tips on selecting among the increasing array of currently available procedures, helping foster and develop clinical judgment skills
- Update on genetic contributions to clinical recognition for a more complete presentation of patient diagnosis.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (September 23, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 640 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032352964X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323529648
- ISBN-13 : 9780323529648
- eText ISBN: 9780323547826