By Michael A. Weiner MD, Darrell J. Yamashiro MD, Prakash Satwani MD, Monica Bhatia MD, Cindy Neunert
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Pediatric Hematology & Oncology Secrets, 2nd Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated, including discussions of supportive care of children with cancer and psychosocial aspects of care.
- New chapters on Precision Medicine and Systems Biology; Health Equity and Disparities in Pediatric and Adolescent/Young Adult Oncology; Transfusion Medicine; Neoplastic Hematopathology; Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis; and more.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from global leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (February 15, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 304 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323810470
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323810470