Nurse’s Quick Reference to Common Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests, 6th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
Edition : 6
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 10.9 MB
ISBN : 9781451192421 1451192428 9781496311436 1496311434
by Marshall B. Dunning III, Marshall B. Dunning
Understand the nurse’s role in performing, evaluating, or assisting with lab and diagnostic tests with Nurse’s Quick Reference to Common Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests, 6e. Using a consistent, easy-to-use format, this full color, portable quick reference provides an alphabetical listing of common laboratory and diagnostic tests, along with nursing interventions. The book offers a unique focus on the nurse’s role at every stage in the process, including pre-test, intra-test, and post-test periods.
- An alphabetical listing of common laboratory and diagnostic tests gives you fingertip access to key information.
- Multiple indexes make it easy to locate content in a number of different ways.
- A full color standard format for each test makes finding specific information quick and easy.
- Drug Interaction boxes provide concise coverage of drugs that may affect test results.
- Free resources include the fully searchable text online for on-the-go access.
- ISBN-13: 9781451192421
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Publication date: 1/26/2015
- Pages: 768
ISBN9781451192421, 1451192428, 9781496311436, 1496311434