Category : Dentistry
By Isaäc van der Waal
This book is intended as a guideline for primary and secondary care dental and medical health professionals in the treatment and management of patients who suffer from the relatively rare, but unpleasant phenomenon of burning mouth. The text is partly based on literature data, but mainly on the author's extensive practical experience.
Although the cause of burn mouth is unknown and the treatment can therefore only be symptomatic in nature, it is often possible to reduce a condition that is almost unbearable for many patients to an acceptable level.
- ASIN : B0BHKWWKK3
- Publisher : Bohn Stafleu van Loghum; 2nd edition (October 6, 2022)
- Publication date : October 6, 2022
- Language : Dutch
- Screen Reader : Supported
- eText ISBN: 9789036828499
- eText ISBN: 978-9036828499