Category : General Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins’ Clinical Medical Assisting, 4th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
Edition : 4
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 54.4 MB
ISBN : 145111575X 978-1451115758
- Providing the content in an engaging style that speaks to students.
- Putting pedagogy to work in the text through key features like patient education boxes, competency checklists, procedure boxes, and more.
- Constantly reinforcing the learning through additional online ancillaries such as videos, animations, and ESL resources.
- Helping instructors lessen planning time, with robust ancillary resources.
New content in the fourth edition focuses on addressing crucial changes in policy and technology. Without changing the engaging writing style we’re known for, we’ve made sure that the content is up-to-date and in-line with the needs of the market. We’ve added content on emergency preparedness, a crucial topic in today’s medical office. In addition, instructors will be happy to find the latest CAAHEP and ABHES competencies clearly addressed throughout the text.
Online Tutoring powered by Smarthinking—Free online tutoring, powered by Smarthinking, gives students access to expert nursing and allied health science educators whose mission, like yours, is to achieve success. Students can access live tutoring support, critiques of written work, and other valuable tools.
- Paperback: 880 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; Fourth edition (May 22, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145111575X
- ISBN-13: 978-1451115758
- ISBN-13: 9781451115758
- eText ISBN: 9781451181388