Category : Pediatrics
By Roger W. Apple Ph.D., Cheryl A. Dickson MD MPH, Maria Demma Cabral MD
In this issue of Pediatric Clinics, Guest Editors Roger W. Apple, Cheryl A. Dickson, and Maria Demma Cabral bring their considerable expertise to the topic of Integrated Behavioral Health in Pediatric Practice. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as the need for IBH in pediatric primary care, IBH in pediatric residency clinics, the past and current role of pediatric psychologists in IBH within medical subspecialties, and more.
- Provides concise and comprehensive coverage of the issues physicians face every day.
- Presents the latest information on a timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field.
- Contains 15 relevant, practice-oriented topics including definitions and contexts; history of pediatrics and the development of IBH; common behavioral concerns; BHC roles and responsibilities; and more.
- Publisher : Elsevier (July 29, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323835961
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323835961
- ISBN-13 : 9780323835961
- eText ISBN: 9780323835978