Category : Physiology
An ideal companion to the world’s foremost physiology textbook, Guyton and Hall Physiology Review prepares you for exams as well as the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1. You’ll find more than 1,000 physiology questions and answers to improve your understanding of this complex subject.
- Cross-referenced to the bestselling Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 14th Edition, highlighting essential key concepts and featuring direct page references to specific questions.
- Thorough reviews of all major body systems, with an emphasis on system interaction, homeostasis, and pathophysiology.
- More than 1,000 board-style questions and answers on the most essential, need-to-know concepts prepare you for your exams, including the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1.
- eBook includes an interactive quiz mode for self-assessment and exam practice.
- Print length:64 pages
- Word Wise:Not Enabled
- Publication date:October 29, 2020
- File size:47705 KB
- Publisher:Elsevier; 4th edition (October 29, 2020)
- Page numbers source ISBN:0323639992
- Enhanced typesetting:Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Simultaneous device usage:Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Lending:Not Enabled
- ISBN-10 : 0323639992
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323639996
- ISBN-13 : 9780323639996
- eText ISBN: 9780323640008