Category : *HOT books Infectious Disease Internal Medicine
Gantz’s Manual of Clinical Problems in Infectious Disease, 6th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
Edition : 6
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 3.2 MB
ISBN : 9781451116977 1451116977 9781469827513 1469827514
VERY RARE BOOK! ONLY AVAILABLE IN MED4YOU!
MEMBERS DOWNLOADED PREVIOUS VERSION CAN DOWNLOAD THIS NEW VERSION AND LEAVE A REPLY FOR A REFUND OF 35 POINTS!
FILE SIZE: 3MB
by Jonathan P. Moorman, Cassandra D. Salgado
Gantz’s Manual of Clinical Problems in Infectious Disease
Since publication of the First Edition in 1979, much has changed in the way we view, diagnose, and treat infectious diseases. The Sixth Edition of this respected reference focuses on challenging clinical situations faced by practitioners of all levels who deal with infectious diseases. The latest advances in the field are covered—from descriptions of newly recognized infectious agents, to the latest diagnostic tests and emerging treatments.
Topics of interest include: diagnostic and resistance testing in patients with AIDS, management of West Nile virus, malaria in travelers, pacemaker-related infections, needlestick injuries in healthcare workers, antibiotic dosing of obese patients, interpretation of MICs, and planning for bioterrorism defense.
Look inside and discover…
• Actionable information from respected authors focused on the areas that trainees most often find challenging.
• Thoroughly revised and updated content—virtually all chapters are new to this edition.
• Selected annotated references focus on papers that provide clinical guidance.
• Problem-oriented approach promotes critical thinking.
Pick up your copy today!
- ISBN-13: 9781451116977
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Publication date: 11/19/2012
- Edition description: Sixth
- Edition number: 6
- Pages: 656
ISBN9781451116977, 1451116977, 9781469827513, 1469827514