Category : *HOT books Endocrinology
Endocrine Secrets, 6th Edition (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher)
Format : Publisher PDF
ISBN : 9781455749751
by Michael T. McDermott
The thoroughly updated Endocrine Secrets, 6th Edition continues the tradition of the highly popular Secrets Series®, offering fast answers to the most essential clinical endocrinology questions. A user-friendly Q&A format, replete with valuable pearls, tips, and memory aids, helps you to learn and study efficiently. It all adds up to a perfect concise board review or handy clinical endocrinology resource.
- Expedite your reference and review with a question-and-answer format that's conversational and easy to read.
- Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from prominent endocrinologists, and "Key Points" boxes that provide a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Quickly review essential material with a chapter containing the "Top 100 Secrets" in endocrinology.
- Take your Secrets anywhere thanks to a convenient, pocket-sized design!
- Remain at the forefront of medical endocrinology with updates on new techniques and technologies, as well as changing treatment options and drug information.
- Equip yourself for effective practice with coverage of the most current developments in obesity management, weight loss drugs, and bariatric surgery; the newest guidelines for the pharmacological treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus; and much more.
- Make use of practical tips on intensive insulin therapy, and apply evidence-based techniques to achieve appropriate glucose control in hospitalized patients and effectively manage thyroid cancer.
- Access the latest research concerning the benefits and risks of the wide range of osteoporosis therapies.
- ISBN-13: 9781455749751
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 5/2/2013
- Edition description: New Edition
- Edition number: 6
- Pages: 576