Category : *HOT books Oncology
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
Format : Publisher PDF
Vincent T. DeVita Jr. Jr. MD (Editor), Theodore S. Lawrence PhD MD (Editor), Steven A. Rosenberg MD PhD (Editor)
Select references are available in the print book. ALL REFERENCES FOR DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT LWWHealthLibrary.com/oncology.DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition has garnered universal acclaim as the world’s definitive, standard-setting oncology reference. More than 400 respected luminaries explore today’s most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation - discussing the role of all appropriate therapeutic modalities as well as combined-modality treatments. This multidisciplinary approach will help your cancer team collaboratively face the toughest clinical challenges and provide the best possible care for every cancer patient.
- Access the complete contents online or on your mobile device, with quarterly updates reflecting late-breaking developments in cancer care, free for the first year on LWW Health Library.
- Take full advantage of the latest advances with brand-new chapters on Hallmarks of Cancer, Molecular Methods in Cancer, Oncogenic Viruses, Cancer Screening, and new sections on Genetic testing and counseling for cancer, plus comprehensive updates throughout – including coverage of the newest biologic therapies.
- Make optimal, well-coordinated use of all appropriate therapies with balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist in each major treatment chapter.
- Review the latest molecular biology knowledge for each type of cancer and its implications for improved management.
- Make the best decisions on cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality-of-life issues
Now packaged with FREE access to Cancer: Principles & Practice, 10th Edition on the NEW and ENHANCED LWW Health Library Oncology Collection. The high-quality, updated content you’ve come to rely on throughout your career, just got better!Now access Cancer: Principles & Practice, 10th Edition entire content on the go, and access quarterly updates.
Additionally, for the first 6 months, Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition purchasers will get access to the entire Oncology Collection on LWW Health Library – an incredible value at no additional charge!
Select references are available in the print book. ALL REFERENCES FOR DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT LWWHealthLibrary.com/oncology.
- Series: Cancer: Principles & Practice (DeVita)(Single Vol.)
- Hardcover: 2280 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Tenth edition (December 5, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451192940
- ISBN-13: 978-1451192940