Cutaneous Melanoma: A Pocket Guide for Diagnosis and Management (PDF)
Edition : 1
Format : Publisher PDF
ISBN : 9780128040003
by Giuseppe Argenziano MD (Editor), Aimilios Lallas (Editor), Caterina Longo MD PhD (Editor), Elvira Moscarella (Editor), Athanassios Kyrgidis (Editor), Gerardo Ferrara (Editor) & 3 more
Cutaneous Melanoma: A Pocket Guide for Diagnosis and Management serves as an easy-to-consult, short, and schematic reference providing guidelines for diagnosing and managing melanoma in the context of various clinical scenarios. In the daily routine of a busy clinician, there is a need for schematic reference tools that allow quick consultation for immediate decisions. Melanoma is a deadly disease that should be promptly managed following precise and evidence-based guidelines.
The guide contains many schematics and figures, vastly outnumbering the pages dedicated to text. This guide follows the sequence of a real clinical setting, going from the first screening visit to the final stages of terminal patients.
- Provides a quick-access resource for diagnosis and treatment of melanoma patients at all stages
- Includes succinct guidelines, schematics, and figures for busy clinicians
- Concludes with a section addressing special clinical situations, including melanoma in pregnancy, pediatric melanoma, familial melanoma and MPM, atypical Spitz tumor, occult primary melanoma, and the histopathologic gray zone
- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (August 30, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128040009
- ISBN-13: 978-0128040003
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 0.7 x 6 inches