Category : Psychiatrics Public Health
COVID 19: How the Pandemic Changed Psychiatry for Good, An Issue of Psychiatric Clinics of North America (Volume 45-1) (The Clinics: Internal Medicine, Volume 45-1) (Original PDF from Publisher)
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 10.7 MB
ISBN : 9780323848589
By Robert L. Trestman PhD MD, Arpan Waghray MD
In this issue of Psychiatric Clinics, guest editors Drs. Robert L. Trestman and Arpan Waghray bring their considerable expertise to the topic of COVID 19: How the Pandemic Changed Psychiatry for Good. Top experts in the field explore the pandemic’s impact on emergency departments, substance use disorder treatments, healthcare workers, child psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, financing psychiatric services, and more.
- Contains 14 relevant, practice-oriented topics including evolving changes in prevalence of mental illness and substance use disorders; emerging knowledge of the neurobiology of COVID-19 infection; inpatient psychiatric practice changes in the public and private sector; transformation of outpatient psychiatry; psychiatry's expanded integration into primary care; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on how the COVID 19 pandemic changed psychiatry for good, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (March 15, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323848583
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323848589
- ISBN-13 : 9780323848589
- eText ISBN: 9780323848596