Coronary Stenting: A Companion to Topol’s Textbook of Interventional Cardiology: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 1e (Original PDF from Publisher)
Edition : 1
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 25.7 MB
ISBN : 9781455707645 1455707643 9781455737284 1455737283
Make optimal use of the latest coronary stenting techniques and adjunctive devices with well-rounded guidance from Coronary Stenting, a companion volume to Dr. Topol's Textbook of Interventional Cardiology. This comprehensive, up-to-date interventional cardiology book keeps you abreast of the latest trial data on efficacy and safety as well as cutting-edge clinical applications in coronary stenting.
- Achieve optimal outcomes and minimize complications with expert guidance from the foremost teachers and writers in the field of interventional cardiology.
- Implement the latest knowledge on cutting-edge topics such as drug-eluting stent design; appropriate interpretation of randomized clinical trials and comparative effectiveness studies of coronary stents; the use of fractional flow reserve, intravascular ultrasound and optical coherence tomography to optimize lesion selection and stent implantation; anterograde and retrograde approaches to chronic total occlusions; and percutaneous revascularization of diabetics and patients with left main or multivessel disease.
- Quickly and easily find the coronary stenting information you need thanks to highly templated chapters and high-quality full-color illustrations that incorporate the latest clinical trial data into recommendations for proper patient and device selection.
- Access the fully searchable text online, download images, and more at Expert Consult.
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; Har/Psc edition (August 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455707643
- ISBN-13: 978-1455707645
- ISBN-13: 9781455707645
- eText ISBN: 9781455737284
ISBN9781455707645, 1455707643, 9781455737284, 1455737283