ARRS Web lecture series brings presentations by the best educators in the field to your desktop, available for viewing at home or office and on your schedule. This Web Lecture includes three lectures with an estimated time to complete the activity of 1.50 hour.
The target audience for this activity is radiologists at all training levels with an interest in musculoskeletal imaging.
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the typical imaging manifestations of RA;
- Recognize challenging imaging features of RA; and
- Discuss imaging features of soft tissue calcifications.
Disclosure of Commercial Interest:
- Donald Fleming has nothing to disclose
- Lauren Ladd has nothing to disclose
- Carol Andrews has nothing to disclose
Date of issuance: June 1, 2021
Date of expiration: May 31, 2024