By A.K. Khurana
This volume provides a complete integration of various fundamental methods of clinical evaluation coupled with sophisticated hi-tech investigative techniques for diagnosis of ophthalmic disorders.The text material is up-to-date and includes recent advances in ophthalmic investigations.
Modern System of Ophthalmology (MSO) Clinico-Investigative Ophthalmologyis a series of multiple volumes, planned with a very specific aim to cater to the needs of postgraduate students | residents in ophthalmology. Volume editors of this series make a team of like-minded and devoted teachers from different subspecialties. under the MSO series provides a skillful integration of various fundamental clinical evaluation methods with the sophisticated hi-tech investigative techniques for diagnosis of ophthalmic disorders. The text material, complete and up-to-date with recent advances, has been organized in ten sections.
- Section I Clinical Methods in Ophthalmology: General Considerations
- Section II Clinical Evaluation and Investigative Techniques in Cornea
- Section III Clinical Evaluation and Investigative Techniques in Glaucoma
- Section IV Clinical Evaluation and Investigations in Uveitis
- Section V Clinical Evaluation and Investigations for Disorders of Ocular Motility
- Section VI Clinical Evaluation and Investigations for Disorders of Ocular Adnexa
- Section VII Clinical Evaluation and Investigations for Cataract Surgery
- Section VIII Special Investigations for Retina, Vitreous and Optic Nerve
- Section IX Imaging Techniques in Ophthalmology
- Section X Determination of Refractive Errors.
- Publisher : CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd, India; 1/e edition (October 30, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 760 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9789387964181
- ISBN-13 : 978-9387964181