Category : *HOT books Neurology Orthopaedics & Trauma
by Gregory D. Cramer, Susan A. Darby
With its unique clinical perspective and evidence-based coverage, Clinical Anatomy of the Spine, Spinal Cord, and ANS is the definitive reference for applying anatomic considerations to the evaluation and management of conditions of the spine and associated neural structures, including spinal impingement and subluxation. High-quality color illustrations and photographs, as well as abundant radiographs, CT, and MRI images, visually demonstrate specific anatomic and neuromusculoskeletal relationships and highlight structures that may be affected by manual and surgical spinal techniques or other diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
• Coverage of the mechanisms behind the evaluation and treatment of clinical conditions related to the spine and associated neural structures helps you connect theory to practice by providing the rationale behind treatments.
• Special emphasis on structures that may be affected by manual and surgical spinal techniques and by other diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to the spine provides more focused coverage than general anatomy references.
• Diagnostic imaging technology is highlighted throughout, with radiographs, CTs, and MRIs that demonstrate the relevance of anatomy to clinical practice.
• High-quality color illustrations and photographs enhance your understanding and assist with diagnostics.
• Highlighted items allow you to quickly locate clinically relevant information.
• Updated, evidence-based content ensures you have the information needed to provide safe, effective patient care.
• New section on fascia provides the latest information on this emerging topic.
• New illustrations, including line drawings, MRIs CTs, and x-rays, visually clarify key concepts.
- ISBN-13: 9780323079549
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 3/4/2013
- Edition description: New Edition
- Edition number: 3
- Pages: 688
ISBN9780323079549, 0323079547, 978-0-323-07954-9, 9780323187497, 0323187498