Category : *HOT books Plastic Surgery
By Lee L.Q. Pu MD PhD FACS FICS
Written by the world’s leading authority in the field, Atlas of Reconstructive Surgery: A Case-Based Approach offers a case-based, highly illustrated approach to optimizing care for the reconstructive surgery patient. Dr. Lee L.Q. Pu invites you to learn from real cases that he has worked on throughout his years of surgical practice, providing detailed content on each case in an easy-to-follow, templated format. Superb illustrations, before and after case photos, and operative videos help you visualize exactly how Dr. Pu achieves improved outcomes for each patient.
- Presents a wide variety of cases covering reconstructive surgery of the body, face, and upper and lower limbs.
- Details how to optimize every aspect of care for the reconstructive surgery patient, including postoperative care and long-term follow-up for each case.
- Demonstrates Dr. Pu’s techniques through intraoperative photos and procedural video clips.
- Includes key procedures such as facial reconstruction, complex leg reconstruction, and staging and combining of reconstructive surgeries.
- Includes surgical pearls throughout.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (March 17, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032387553X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323875530