A significant cause of morbidity and mortality for patients of all ages—everything from quality of life impairment to pulmonary embolism—the treatment of venous disease is experiencing rapid progress in both clinical research and device manufacturer approvals. This Online Course will cover the practical impact of these recent trials, techniques, and equipment, while providing an expert look into the future of venous disease therapy.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the current state and the future of superficial venous disease.
- Discuss percutaneous extra-anatomic venous bypass creation.
- Describe the current state and the future of venous thrombectomy/thrombolysis.
- Describe the current state and the future of deep venous stent reconstruction.
Speakers and Lectures
- Superficial Venous Disease—R. Winokur
- Inferior Vena Cava Filters—C. Ingraham
- Venous Thrombectomy/Thrombolysis—J. Moriarty
- Deep Venous Stent Reconstruction—R. Srinivasa
- Percutaneous Extra-Anatomic Venous Bypass Creation—J. Chick