Category : *HOT books General Internal Medicine Neurology
by Michael Aminoff, S. Andrew Josephson
Aminoff’s Neurology and General Medicine, Sixth Edition is the standard and classic reference providing comprehensive coverage of the relationship between neurologic practice and general medicine. As neurologists are asked to consult on general medical conditions, this reference provides an authoritative tool linking general medical conditions to specific neurologic issues and disorders. This is also a valuable tool for the general practitioner seeking to understand the neurologic aspects of their medical practice.
Completely revised with new chapters covering neurologic complications of immunotherapies, headache and general medical disorders, back and neck pain in general medical disorders, swallowing and speech disorders, and neurological changes in the elderly, this new edition will again be the go-to reference for both neurologists and general practitioners.
- The standard authoritative reference detailing the relationship between neurology and general medicine
- 100% revised and updated with several new chapters including Neurologic Complications of Immunotherapies, Headache and General Medical Disorders, and Neurological Changes in the Elderly
- Well-illustrated, with most illustrations in full color
- Publisher : Academic Press; 6th edition (January 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1230 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0128193068
- ISBN-13 : 9780128193068
- eText ISBN: 9780128193075
ISBN978-0128193068, 9780128193068, 9780128193075