Category : Biology
This book presents strategies and techniques highlighting the sustainability and application of microbial and agricultural biotechnologies to ensure food production and security. This book includes different aspects of applications of Artificial Intelligence in agricultural systems, genetic engineering, human health and climate change, recombinant DNA technology, metabolic engineering and so forth. Post-harvest extension of food commodities, environmental detoxification, proteomics, metabolomics, genomics, bioinformatics and metagenomic analysis are discussed as well.
- Reviews technological advances in microbial biotechnology for sustainable agriculture using Artificial Intelligence and molecular biology approach
- Provides information on the fusion between microbial biotechnology and agriculture
- Specifies the influence of climate changes on livestock, agriculture and environment
- Discusses sustainable agriculture for food security and poverty alleviation
- Explores current biotechnology advances in food and agriculture sectors for sustainable crop production
This book is aimed at researchers and graduate students in agriculture, food engineering, metabolic engineering and bioengineering.
- Publisher: CRC Press; December 21, 2022
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781032214467
- ISBN: 9781000779745