Category : General Internal Medicine Public Health
After a Life-Threatening Diagnosis…What’s Next?: A New Approach to Improve Healing Potential, Communications, and Life Quality (Original PDF from Publisher)
Format : Publisher PDF
File Size : 3.7 MB
ISBN : 0367773589 978-0367773588 9780367773588 9781000435290
This book should prove valuable in relieving stress and anxiety, especially important nowadays as the journey from diagnosis to cure or death is longer due to improvements in medical treatments. Healthcare workers and the general public worldwide would benefit as death is universal. The writing style is engaging and easy to read, yet highly informative. I would recommend this book to my patients and their families and friends.
Dr. Suzanne Ward
BMED FRAGP General Medical Practitioner
This easy to read manual is invaluable reading following a life-threatening medical diagnosis. It is a comprehensive, clear and concise guide which can help reduce stress and improve healing potential. Written by a Registered Nurse (ret) who worked in the USA, UK, and Australia, she discusses why expressing fears soon after diagnosis can be beneficial for healing.
- Whatever the diagnosis, Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, etc., you, your family, friends and colleagues will have worries and fears about your future. Reducing fears and stress early on gives more positive room for healing.
- This manual is indispensable for Doctors and Nurses, encouraging them to learn why and how discussing fears early on is a positive healing opportunity rather than being negative.
- Various complementary therapies are discussed to use in combination with traditional medicine, maximizing healing opportunities.
- While we plan for births and marriages, we find it difficult to talk and plan for our deaths, even though none of us escapes it! This book provides tools and suggestions for preparing Wills, Advanced Directives, and listing assets and wishes at whatever age, the sooner the better. Being prepared makes life so much easier for all.
- Learn how to live a more content, peaceful life alongside your family, friends, neighbors and globally. Life is not a dress rehearsal. Learn how to live fully NOW.
- Publisher : Productivity Press; 1st edition (September 2, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 206 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0367773589
- ISBN-13 : 978-0367773588
- ISBN-13 : 9780367773588
- eText ISBN: 9781000435290
ISBN0367773589, 978-0367773588, 9780367773588, 9781000435290