Event date: October 7-9, 2023
Echo Florida is a comprehensive review of echocardiography, including dedicated sessions on cardiomyopathies, coronary artery disease (including stress testing), valvular heart disease, pericardial disease, heart failure, emerging technologies, complex congenital heart disease and case-based demonstrations on the role of 2D, and real time 3D/4D echocardiography, as well as strain imaging.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of these sessions, participants will be better able to:
- Know the echocardiographic features of aortic, mitral, tricuspid, and pulmonic valve disease (stenosis and regurgitation).
- Be able to quantitate valve stenosis and regurgitation and help select appropriate interventions.
- Identify hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Identify simple and complex congenital disease.
- Use echocardiography to diagnose and manage pericardial disease.
- Use echocardiographic strain, 3D imaging and ultrasound enhancing agents to optimize the information obtained from echocardiography
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for adult and pediatric cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, cardiovascular anesthesiologists, cardiac radiologists, fellows in training, cardiovascular sonographers, cardiovascular nurse specialists, internists, intensivists, and emergency physicians with special interest in clinical cardiology and echocardiography.
Program : Click Here